Flat vs Curved LaRue trigger

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Whats the concensus on this? Guess ill order some triggers because $70 each cant be beat....but which style?

Dhumpy

Spike
I like flat myself. Feel like I perform a better trigger pull (no torque right or left just straight back) with the flat but that could just be in my head to.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Not sure about their triggers but the same holds for many others.
I like the flat for control. Pending the gun or guard you can let the finger sit on the bottom and it changes the feel.
For someone young or that does not shoot much with good finger control go curve.
Like a child, small finger could be at the very bottom one time and have less pull vs the top another and increased pull. Just think of it as a lever. Could mess them up on the feel not being the same all the time.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Not sure about their triggers but the same holds for many others.
I like the flat for control. Pending the gun or guard you can let the finger sit on the bottom and it changes the feel.
For someone young or that does not shoot much with good finger control go curve.
Like a child, small finger could be at the very bottom one time and have less pull vs the top another and increased pull. Just think of it as a lever. Could mess them up on the feel not being the same all the time.
I’m a fan of the flats for the same reason, better control.