Five year old boy murdered in Wilson

Deerherder

Ten Pointer
I don’t understand this at all.

The story seems to indicate that they were neighbors & may have been on good terms. It says the killer had dinner with the family a few days before.

Evil, or mental illness?

Awful either way, I feel terrible for the family. The psychological scars on those little girls may never heal.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
If you go to WRAL, which a lot of us are in the realm of, and type 5 year old, it comes up. I would encourage EVERYONE on this site to do so! We, the viewers actually have a chance to decide what are the MOST important stories that news channels broadcast.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
If you go to WRAL, which a lot of us are in the realm of, and type 5 year old, it comes up. I would encourage EVERYONE on this site to do so! We, the viewers actually have a chance to decide what are the MOST important stories that news channels broadcast.

We shouldn't have to search to find out about this story. It's so horrible that it deserves to hold a headline and not shuffled through the deck. I periodically check a dozen news sites throughout the day and I didn't hear about it from any of them. I heard about it on here.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
For all of those/us who want this perp to face his demise, for being accused mind you.....Do we not respect the idea of justice? Do we not hold dear the idea of innocent until proven guilty? If you REALLY want to serve your own brand of justice, why not come together collectively, and post his bail? Then he has to walk out, free, onto the streets. Then he becomes part of the "public".

Stop typing about it and do something. I'm busy that day, but otherwise I'd help out ;).

Roanoke

Eight Pointer
We shouldn't have to search to find out about this story. It's so horrible that it deserves to hold a headline and not shuffled through the deck. I periodically check a dozen news sites throughout the day and I didn't hear about it from any of them. I heard about it on here.
I heard about it from a buddy of mine in law enforcement.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I’m in the central part of the state and would have not even known if it wasn’t for this site. Made me physically sick on my stomach when I read it. Evil SOB

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Fox carried it nationally tonight.
maybe for a whole 10 seconds.
But i dont think this goes away like we all assume.
We'll see.

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Put him in prison..no solitary confinement, let all inmates know what he did ,and correction officers turn a blind eye and let him suffer for the rest of his worthless life

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
The boy’s name was Cannon Hinnant, if you don’t do anything else tonight, let that name stick in your head for a moment. Sick MFers have actually been commenting on FB that “the little white boy got what he deserved”, and that “it’s time for revenge we gonna start shooting y’all go cry to mama”.

Honestly I’ll have to be intoxicated to get any sleep tonight.

CarolinaReaper

I hope the major conservative youtube channels put this story out there for more to see it. What a shame.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
For all of those/us who want this perp to face his demise, for being accused mind you.....Do we not respect the idea of justice? Do we not hold dear the idea of innocent until proven guilty? If you REALLY want to serve your own brand of justice, why not come together collectively, and post his bail? Then he has to walk out, free, onto the streets. Then he becomes part of the "public".

Stop typing about it and do something. I'm busy that day, but otherwise I'd help out ;).
Justice. That’s a joke right. Different rules and laws for different people. I believe in innocent until proven guilty. There is a witness that seen him do it for sure probably more. Heck he probably has admitted doing it. Then no you are guilty. No reason for lawyers or an insanity defense. He will only die of old age in our justice system. He took a life of a 5 year old boy let that sink in. He doesn’t deserve another breath. I by the way am not busy. I don’t have a lot but would help with what I have to bail his ass out. As for the people on Facebook talking :donk:donk:donk:donk say it to me in my face. Won’t work out well at all for ya. Not calling you out NCST8GUY just making a comment.

Roanoke

Eight Pointer
If the situation was reversed, much of NC would be on fire tonight. All lives matter. Some of the social media responses are appalling. How can people have so much hatred towards an innocent child. Crimes like this and municipalities want to defund law enforcement. This is pure evil and with evil people the best way to handle it is to kill them and let God sort it out.

Last edited:

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
Justice. That’s a joke right. Different rules and laws for different people. I believe in innocent until proven guilty. There is a witness that seen him do it for sure probably more. Heck he probably has admitted doing it. Then no you are guilty. No reason for lawyers or an insanity defense. He will only die of old age in our justice system. He took a life of a 5 year old boy let that sink in. He doesn’t deserve another breath. I by the way am not busy. I don’t have a lot but would help with what I have to bail his ass out. As for the people on Facebook talking :donk:donk:donk:donk say it to me in my face. Won’t work out well at all for ya. Not calling you out NCST8GUY just making a comment.
Aw hell he’ll be a hero in prison,convert to islam change his name probably get his law degree but what’s waiting for him on the other side ain’t too good

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If the situation was reversed, much of NC would be on fire tonight. All lives matter. Some of the social media responses are appalling. How can people have so much hatred towards an innocent child. Crimes like this and municipalities want to defund law enforcement. This is pure evil and with evil people the best way to handle it is to kill them and let God sort it out.
Your correct, if the situation was reversed it would running non-stop on the major networks and their would huge riots.
Rev Al would have been on T.V. at least 5 times by now.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I just want to know where the outrage from the MSM media is.
There should be marchs taking place in Wilson right now.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Wv67

Ten Pointer
He should be made of example of and put to sleep and from now on set the stage that anyone that does a gun crime or any crime that causes death you die , like someone else said no court no lawyers your guilty , fill the needles and warm up the backhoe

timber

Twelve Pointer
Heard there is going be something at Wilson courthouse within next day or so. Not sure exactly what a protest or gathering in his honor. Im not a facebooker so my info comes 2nd handed

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
He should be made of example of and put to sleep and from now on set the stage that anyone that does a gun crime or any crime that causes death you die , like someone else said no court no lawyers your guilty , fill the needles and warm up the backhoe

Careful with that....any gun crime? Any crime that causes death? Lots and lots of scenarios where killing someone for those two criteria is completely unwarranted.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Heard there is going be something at Wilson courthouse within next day or so. Not sure exactly what a protest or gathering in his honor. Im not a facebooker so my info comes 2nd handed

That has been canceled. It was going to be a candlelight vigil, but it is going to be held at a later date.

Wv67

Ten Pointer
Careful with that....any gun crime? Any crime that causes death? Lots and lots of scenarios where killing someone for those two criteria is completely unwarranted.
If your committing a crime and using a gun and shoot someone and they die , why not kill that criminal , you go in a public place spraying folks , you should die that’s what I’m talking about , punishment is to weak in this country no one fears going to prison that’s a big problem I work corrections and it’s a joke they have as many rights in as they do out I’m not say abuse them but it has to be a place folks Don’t wanna be , and death is one sure way to get folks to think before they do crap ( some not all)

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If your committing a crime and using a gun and shoot someone and they die , why not kill that criminal , you go in a public place spraying folks , you should die that’s what I’m talking about , punishment is to weak in this country no one fears going to prison that’s a big problem I work corrections and it’s a joke they have as many rights in as they do out I’m not say abuse them but it has to be a place folks Don’t wanna be , and death is one sure way to get folks to think before they do crap ( some not all)

I understand what you mean, and for the cases you're thinking of, I would support that. The problem is that the law has to apply the same in all situations. So, if I conceal carry at a place with a no guns sign, then kill someone who tries to shoot up the place, I get put down. Similarly, if I am going 1 mph over the speed limit and hit granny who pulled out in front of me and she dies from a heart attack, I still get put down.

Im sorry for being argumentative. Maybe I should just not take things as literally as I do sometimes.