Fishing in Belize

Bean

Eight Pointer
The wife and I have booked a cruise out of Miami in February. It ports in Cozumel, Mahogany Bay, Grand Cayman, and Belize. I am looking at chartering a boat in Belize. The main reason I am looking at Belize is the charter I found there has some of the best reviews. I was wondering if anyone may have been out fishing while in port with a cruise. Where? Time of year? Species Targeted?

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
The wife and I have booked a cruise out of Miami in February. It ports in Cozumel, Mahogany Bay, Grand Cayman, and Belize. I am looking at chartering a boat in Belize. The main reason I am looking at Belize is the charter I found there has some of the best reviews. I was wondering if anyone may have been out fishing while in port with a cruise. Where? Time of year? Species Targeted?
yes and caught giant dolphin but if you threatened to kill me i couldnt tell you where. the ports run together to me. we booked thru the crusie as an excursion. Your way sounds better.
But belize should be fabulous. fishing is all i have ever heard of the place. Good Luck!