Fishing Cart Rebuild

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
My brother found this fishing cart at the beach on the side of the road for scrap. He saved it from a 50c per/lb fate. The tires were missing and the front wheel was rusted sold but the frame was in good shape.
PXL_20210829_205301291.jpg
PXL_20210829_205324388.jpg

I ordered a set of sand tires and a new front wheel. Still need to find a bait board for it and clean the scum off it but it's a nice cart!
PXL_20210829_211341490.MP.jpg
PXL_20210829_205433838.jpg

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
The sand tires are a night and day difference from the regular ones. Still don't know if they were worth $185, but the money is spent and I'm happy with the cart.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
The sand tires are a night and day difference from the regular ones. Still don't know if they were worth $185, but the money is spent and I'm happy with the cart.
The CPI Designs Reels on Wheels & Fish n Mate standard tires are not worth a tar in sugar sand, but are fine for pier fishing. The poly tires you went w/ are definitely the better choice for surf fishing.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
The CPI Designs Reels on Wheels & Fish n Mate standard tires are not worth a tar in sugar sand, but are fine for pier fishing. The poly tires you went w/ are definitely the better choice for surf fishing.

I actually have both now, both are reels on wheels brand, the "free" one is longer though