First time

wfdavis50

Six Pointer
Hi went out on Friday afternoon to turkey hunt I didn't hear or see any turkey. It was a good at until I got my car stuck.. I at least got to go out.there Willamette day

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Get out there in the AM early and try to go with some one with experience. Will help you with lots of headaches and don't get discouraged. Lots of thing happening in the spring woods that you don't hear and see in the fall or autumn woods. Different kinda hunt for a bird.

wfdavis50

Six Pointer
Get out there in the AM early and try to go with some one with experience. Will help you with lots of headaches and don't get discouraged. Lots of thing happening in the spring woods that you don't hear and see in the fall or autumn woods. Different kinda hunt for a bird.[/QUOT
Get out there in the AM early and try to go with some one with experience. Will help you with lots of headaches and don't get discouraged. Lots of thing happening in the spring woods that you don't hear and see in the fall or autumn woods. Different kinda hunt for a bird.
I wish I know some experience to hunt with. Every one the I know that hunt ether hunt deer or duck. I've hunted Fort Bragg now twice. Once as a mid day hunt and in the morning. I'm not even seen sings of turkey

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Get out there in the AM early and try to go with some one with experience. Will help you with lots of headaches and don't get discouraged. Lots of thing happening in the spring woods that you don't hear and see in the fall or autumn woods. Different kinda hunt for a bird.[/QUOT
I wish I know some experience to hunt with. Every one the I know that hunt ether hunt deer or duck. I've hunted Fort Bragg now twice. Once as a mid day hunt and in the morning. I'm not even seen sings of turkey
Shoot me a PM. I don't have a lot of experience but I have been alot. I go every day I'm off work. You can ask the guys on here i don't know much but I do seem some how manage to hear some gobbles the majority of the days that I get to go. But think is get out early in the morning at least 30mins before gray light and get up on a hill or knoll so you can listen. Alot of people say if you can get one to gobble 2 or 3 times mid morning or mid day you'll probably get the bird. But I have only heard 1 gobble mid day in 6 or 7 years of hunting. Both of my birds came in after fly down. Like I said I don't have much experience at all and I'm still learning but I will try to help you out if I can. I don't hunt fort brag. I'm in a club and I hunt Moore and Scotland counties.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
There are a couple of guys on here that hunt those areas more than I and would love to join up with you. I'm not far from Moore county and have hunted over in the Cains creek area around Vass and Carthage. Great areas. Heading to WVA today be back early next week. Hopefully get a couple of MTN birds.