First one in 25 years

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Picked up my deer I killed off our own farm today. Dropped him off last January. I couldn’t be happier with it and I’m not easily pleased in regards to taxidermy. East TN has a lot of decent taxidermists but none that do the work I expect so I ended up taking him about 2 hours west to Wilson’s wildlife artistry in crossville TN. So glad I didn’t settle when I was looking!!DDB16127-4F7D-493D-BF28-EE174CDE66A3.jpeg5456CBA8-90F0-48C9-AEBF-2391AF335563.jpeg

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Very nice mount ! And a very nice deer for our area!

The 8 point I killed Sunday evening is a helluva lot bigger. He was a really good deer that actually got bigger when I walked up to it.haha. I told my wife about a month ago that what you wanna bet, about the time they call me to tell me deer is done, I’ll shoot one even bigger. Sure enough, that’s what happened. So I picked that one up and dropped the 8 off.

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
The 8 point I killed Sunday evening is a helluva lot bigger. He was a really good deer that actually got bigger when I walked up to it.haha. I told my wife about a month ago that what you wanna bet, about the time they call me to tell me deer is done, I’ll shoot one even bigger. Sure enough, that’s what happened. So I picked that one up and dropped the 8 off.
That sounds like a good problem to have! Haha

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
That is some good taxidermy, like you I don't like just any work especially if they don't get the eyes right or mouth. I have seen some that made the deer look like its smiling or bug eyed. That deer looks to have a little Roman nose,I have killed only one like that and made sure the taxidermist kept it in the mount

goblrhntr

Button Buck
Picked up my deer I killed off our own farm today. Dropped him off last January. I couldn’t be happier with it and I’m not easily pleased in regards to taxidermy. East TN has a lot of decent taxidermists but none that do the work I expect so I ended up taking him about 2 hours west to Wilson’s wildlife artistry in crossville TN. So glad I didn’t settle when I was looking!!View attachment 79364View attachment 79366
Nice...I thought Wilson's was in Monterey, have they moved or a different Wilson's maybe?