First Ever Turkey Hunt on NWTF Website

KrisB

Ten Pointer
This made my day.

Do y'all remember that First Ever Turkey Hunt post I wrote over a year ago after my first turkey hunt back in spring 2019? People who read it liked it so much, I decided to submit to the NWTF to see if they'd publish it. Someone said they'd pass it on to their editor to read, but I never heard back.

That changed today.

I received an email from a guy there who said they are going to publish it on the NWTF website next week! When I emailed him and said I'm still chasing turkeys and writing about it, he said they will be in touch with the 2021 freelance contributors soon and he'll add my email to the list! I am so excited!!!! :D

Thank you all for all the kind replies back when I posted it here way back when. It was your and others' feedback that convinced me to submit the article and today couldn't have happened without all those comments. :D Thank you!

Last edited:

rodman

Ten Pointer
And that day in the pouring rain at the workshop I bet you thought, what in the world was I thinking? Congrats

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Great. So now you can go ahead and start your writing career and forget about shelving other people's books. Next year it will be "The Plan Comes Together......... First Turkey".