Fingerprint unlocking handgun coming to the market.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Bio fire my ass.....can barely get my phone or security cameras to give me access with my ever changing fingerprint......and hopefully you haven't actually been working and had grease or grime on your finger.....wonder if it would work with meth residue?......smmfh once again

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Step 2: require it to make an Internet based firmware upgrade every 90 days or it stops shooting. And you’ll need to sign in with your name, address, and make, model, and serial number of the weapon. But completely anonymous, they tell us.

Step 3: Turn off the upgrade during “emergencies” like COVID, or a “gun violence crisis”. Because who is against “gun safety”?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Step 2: require it to make an Internet based firmware upgrade every 90 days or it stops shooting. And you’ll need to sign in with your name, address, and make, model, and serial number of the weapon. But completely anonymous, they tell us.

Step 3: Turn off the upgrade during “emergencies” like COVID, or a “gun violence crisis”. Because who is against “gun safety”?
Nailed it

wl704

Ten Pointer

Even without the above, what modern electronic device lasts me than about 5 years...

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
i carry a revolver hows that going to work?
My last few "new" revolvers have had "safety" locks, I hate'm but they are optional and haven't affected function. I can see where an electronic version could be implanted with little effort into a revolver to lock it.