Finding a hunt club

Snagged

Button Buck
Hey folks. I'm looking for some tips on how to find a hunting club within an hour or two of Hoke County. I'm in my 40s now, and haven't hunted regularly since I was probably 18 or 19. This past weekend, I got to hunt my dad at his camp back in Mississippi for the first time since I was 12. That was the best time I've had in a long time.

So with that, I've got the itch so bad to find a place where I can spend a weekend in the woods, fellowship with like-minded folks, and just enjoy the outdoors. I'm not so keen on public lands, because the goal is find a place where I can chill for multiple days at a time during the season. Google hasn't been much help. Any insight on ways to locate a club would be appreciated.

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Look up woodmoose, nccatfisher, or redneck rocker dude on here, I dont know how to tag them but they’ll probably see this post soon

They hunt in the Sandhills with a good club/ clubs it seems like, maybe they have an opening ?

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Woodmoose can hook you up with Albemarle hunt club and maybe Morgan hunt club

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Club openings tend to come up in August- September when it's time to pay leases. We have several people on a waiting list but I'll keep my eyes open, welcome to the forum. Information is free but very helpful.