FHA Fur Pick Up Dates and Locations for NC, SC, VA & MD

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Tom Tyree will be running these routes for FHA. He will not be collecting the $12 shipping fee at the stop. I assume FHA will deduct it from the shippers account. Since most NC and VA trappers do not have FHA accounts, it will take some extra time to fill out the necessary paperwork for first time FHA shippers.

Here are links to the routes:

Eastern North Carolina & one Stop in SC

Southern & Northern Virginia and Maryland

Many of the Southern VA stops will be closer for many central NC shippers than the Eastern NC stops. These routes also include the dates for NC and VA Fur Sales where fur can be consigned to FHA.

The NCTA Mountain Fur Sale and Rendezvous is this Saturday, March 14 as described in the following link:

NCTA Mountain Fur Sale and Rendezvous

Details on the Virginia Sales can be found on the VA Trappers Association Website.

Last edited:

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Heard today that Tom is still planning to run his remaining routes as shown in the links above.

If anyone plans to drop off fur and has old NAFA bags and tags, using them is acceptable according to my sources.

Prune

Four Pointer
Harold...sounds good I'll pull the fur back outta freezer camp.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Hazmt

Six Pointer
Met with Tom yesterday, shipped my water-trapping ‘bounty.’ FTA’s website said that all pickups were cancelled. Tom said he didn’t cancel because our Southern furs wouldn’t keep very well with this hot weather. Glad he made the trip! My trap-shed is double duty. Needed to get it cleaned out to get to my fishing gear!! Thanks for posting this ‘head’s up!’

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Quote from Tom Tyree's post on Facebook 9 hours ago:

Taking care of the fur I have collected sorry to say I will not be running this weekend for southern Virginia

That is all it said. Questions, call Tom at 757-894-4330