Fertilizer

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Long shot, but does anyone know where you can find some 0-20-20 or something close in the Halifax/Northampton county area?

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I don't have a Southern States near me and the shipping would be to high to order it.......Just looking for something with as little to no nitrogen as I can get for a clover plot.

bag12day

Six Pointer
Contributor
Camp chemical in Roxboro sells a 0-24-? Specifically for clover plots and they sell to stores some to the East .you might call them and see who their closest customer is to you. They are only 25 mins from me so I get it from them and save quite a bit over ss or others since they make it.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We had an absolutely beautiful clover plot that we fed nothing but the ashes out of our woodbox heater. We'd spread it on the plot whenever the barrel got full, all during hunting season.
Never had a deer complain and the clover was knee high and beautiful during the season.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
Isn’t their a shields fertilizer in Scotland Neck? I’m sure they would also have something of the sorts

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
One bag of super triple phosphate is 0-43-0. Muriate of potash is 0-0-60. One bag of each will give you 100lbs of 0-21.5-30. Or you could substitute sulfate of potash which is 0-0-50 to give you 0-21.5-25if you’d like. Any of the fertilizer or ag lime places sells it.

lewis9378449

Four Pointer
Long shot, but does anyone know where you can find some 0-20-20 or something close in the Halifax/Northampton county area?
Theres a fertilizer place in Enfield that has it. I believe it’s called Enfield Fertilizer Company. It’s about a block or two off Hwy 301

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks all....I will make some calls and see what I can find.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk