Favorite Comedians in Your Lifetime.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Robin Williams
George Carlin was the man
Will Farrell can be great at times

I also think gabriel Iglesias is pretty funny to.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Also, my thoughts match Greg's exactly in regards to Robin Williams. I see him as a more comedic actor than a standup performer.

That's what makes this a tough question. There are great stand up comedians and then there are movie funny guys.

Will Ferrell, Jim Carey, Chris Farley, Robin Williams ,Ben Stiller and even Tom Hanks early movies are all great comedic movies.

George Carlin, Gabriel Iglesias, Eddie Murphy, Jeff Dunham, Tim Allen's HBO specials were all great standup acts.

ecufan

Eight Pointer
There are many but my all time favorite was Tim Wilson. Listened to him for many years and met him at one of his shows. We sat at the bar and have many drinks after the place had closed. Super nice guy.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I remember listening to George Carlin, Cheech and Chong, and Richard Pryor on vinyl at my friend's Uncle's house as a teenager.

Add in Rodney, Robin and few others from the 70's-80's..

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Brian Regan is my all time favorite. Saw him live at Gator Growl one year and was hooked.

What the hell were you doing at Growl? Was it back when they still had it in the stadium.....before the millennials killed it.

Cootmeurer

Six Pointer
Clean comedians
Jerry Clower and Rev Grady Nutt
Mostly Apolitical
Steven Martin, Robin Williams, David Frost
Not Always Clean but hilarious
Dave Chapelle, Ron White
Comedic Performers
Monty Python, Mel Brooks/Gene Wilder and their people, John Belushi

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Without any doubt I consider Groucho Marx to be my all time favorite comedian, closely followed by his brothers. I also think the Three Stooges were hilarious, while admittedly their humor was childish and silly. After them like other posts I like a lot of different ones for different reasons. The old Tonight Show with Steve Allen was great with the "Man on the Street" segment that introduced a lot of really good comics, like Bob Newhart, Don Knotts, Tom Poston, and others.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Also, my thoughts match Greg's exactly in regards to Robin Williams. I see him as a more comedic actor than a standup performer.

While I tend to agree with this statement I have to say that his bit about the invention of golf was hilarious to me. Look it up if you haven’t seen it but not around any children.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don't forget;

Bernie Sanders,
AOC,
Pelosi,
Waters,
Shumer,
Schiff.............
I think the title was "Favorite" comedians, I can't imagine these clowns being anyone's favorite anything. (n)
Comedians and clowns are supposed to be funny and make people laugh and enjoy themselves, these just make people sick and mad.

double

Twelve Pointer
Kevin Hart
Kat Williams
Bernie Mac
Ron White
And those are in no particular order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I have to say, in one forum, Shaggy and DENC have had me SLAPPING my knee laughing so hard ;).

Sinbad is one clean comic who I feel is underappreciated. I've seen Seinfeld live and he didn't impress, but his TV series imho is the funniest ever made or a tie with "Cheers".

NIc Dipallo's "find the soap win a prize" 20 seconds also makes me lol every time I hear it.

I have Sirius Satellite Radio, which has 4 channels of nothing but comedians, so I have had years of learning whom I trend towards.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Rich Little doing impressions. Watch him do Johnny Carson, Richard Nixon, Don Rickles, Jimmy Stewart, etc on Youtube...Hilarious!

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Almost all the ones mentioned are on the all time list, some newer acts out there that are hilarious are Theo Von, Bert Kreischer, and one most people dont realize is Joe Rogan. And Joe is a big hunting and gun advocate. His last netflix special with the vegan cat bit was one of the funniest things ive ever heard.