Facebook jail

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
So if your resposes are not to their liking they kick you off how dumb would be nice to live in society where everyone has free speech and didn't get panties in wad. I always enjoy a spirited debate if I believe I'm in the right and may not agree with others comment but ain't kicking them off playground for it

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
C96EA13B-52F0-459A-A3AE-B94A5BBB424B.jpegThey removed my post from next door when they started bitching about gunshots around the countryside......liberal BS is everywhere

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Lol! Welcome to the club! I'm a repeat offender and I'm fine with that. There's an extremely satisfying feeling when some uniformed liberal starts spitting and sputtering and name calling. Sometimes I even have to stop and smoke a cigarette afterwards, it's that good...

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Oh no.....it’s not a freedom of speech thing......at least that’s what one liberal nut told me on Next door.....she said I was not being helpful.....so she removed my Dirty Dingy Durham comment

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah, i know its technically not a freedom of speech thing ,,,,private platforms and such

But i personally feel its an extension / similar item to the “ you are a racist” if you critique people

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep I know it’s not technically a freedom of speech thing too........but the principle is the same to you and I......but that doesn’t fit their agenda

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don't feel too bad Mike. If I were on Facebook, I'd probably be serving a long term Face Book prison sentence!

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wear it like a badge of honor.

When I am bored I will read the WLOS comments on Asheville FB page. It’s free entertainment.

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
I banned myself from Facebook. Got tired of the constant drag of everyone else’s problems and ignorance. Couldn’t be happier.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Didn't know it existed, looks like bs to me but I could see it affecting a business. Might sign up to see how long I last my dont give a damn broke years ago :D

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
I got a comment blocked and deleted just for using the word "ethnicity" in a very benign comment which cast no aspersions on anyone. I just love thin skinned and overly sensitive people.