Ever catch strange things on a trail cam

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
Prob been over 10 years ago, guy I know got swamp man on camera...40° morning, 5 a.m. Shorts and a tee shirt, wet from his man boobs down. Crossed a creek or something. Big guy prob 250 lbs. Clean shaven with a gold wrist watch on. Super sketchy

Bean

Eight Pointer
I got a pic of a horse staring straight into my camera one night. Only problem was nobody owns horses within several miles of that place. Only got the one pic of him never saw him again.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I watched a hawk walk down to my cornpile and get about 3 feet before the squirrels noticed it. They scurried and he nearly got one. But it slipped from his grasp. Caught it on camera and was amazed at the look of determination in the hawk and fear the squirrel. Went to transfer files from card to computer... And accidentally formatted the card :mad:

NWNCmike

Eight Pointer
All I can say is if you stop the video at .03 the Orb is transparent. You can see the sapling through it.

darekzman

Four Pointer
All I can say is if you stop the video at .03 the Orb is transparent. You can see the sapling through it.

I figured it out.
A Squatch was having a smoke while figuring out which deer he was going to eat. He got bored waiting for a big doe so he started blowing smoke rings at the camera.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
23153147e1e72dfd8d1e5858280fd391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk