European mount cost?

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I bury mine and let the bugs have at it and put a bucket over it. After a few months I’ll take it out and boil it with a lil dawn soap. Then after it’s done boiling, I’ll pressure wash it and let it dry.

Here are a couple I was working on from last year and years past

Attachments

• C7D46441-A693-4CC8-BEA4-6BF6ED5F8B34.jpeg
    C7D46441-A693-4CC8-BEA4-6BF6ED5F8B34.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 33

Packfan

Eight Pointer
I’ll pay the $80 to have somebody else smell that boiling or rotting brain. That’s one smell that just gets me. I play in dead chickens and hogs for a living and they don’t bother me. That danged brain smell is unique and is turning my stomach just typing this.

slugoo

Eight Pointer
I’ll pay the $80 to have somebody else smell that boiling or rotting brain. That’s one smell that just gets me. I play in dead chickens and hogs for a living and they don’t bother me. That danged brain smell is unique and is turning my stomach just typing this.
I was doing a euro mount for a squirrel and the brain smell completely killed my appetite for the night. I couldn't eat dinner without wanting to go throw up immediately. It wouldn't leave my nose. It is such a uniquely horrid stink.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
They say if you lose one sense another heightens well for me I can smell the faintest hint of hen n heat. The brain smell doesn’t come close to ranking in the category worst smells in the world, maybe y’all are just sheltered.