ESPN College Football FPI

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I just watched the replay of the Clemson vs. Miami game last night.
Clemson dismantled Miami. There were some "iffy" or "meh" calls by the officials in the game. End result was Clemson put a near beatdown on them. Looked solid.
But, Miami was ranked #7. And moreover, they ain't Alabama or Ohio State. Nowhere close.
Heck, we still have to luck up and beat a very strong UNC team in the ACC championship.
I was talking with a UNC fan last night and he assured me UNC was the best team in the nation and, could beat every team in the nation right #$^^%$& now. I smiled and agreed with him. Now, I'm nervous about playing UNC.

And the fine gentleman's friends took his keys and took him home. The bartender had already cut him off. :ROFLMAO:
I got my food and left.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Now Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19. AD does too....
They're scheduled get whipped by...erm, excuse me,,, host Georgia Saturday evening.

Just the Head Coach and AD. What's the odds on game getting rescheduled ???

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Now Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19. AD does too....
They're scheduled get whipped by...erm, excuse me,,, host Georgia Saturday evening.

Just the Head Coach and AD. What's the odds on game getting rescheduled ???
0 unless contact tracing puts a bunch of the team into preventative quarantine. But with the HC and AD both positive that looks more like a fund raising spread vs team activity spread.. question is how close Saban has been to individual players and/or if he passed it on to coordinators who would be closer to the players.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
@Firedog .... I hope you're right. I'm looking forward to that game.
Georgia is playing good, tough, smashmouth football ! We'll be able to see what's what come Saturday. Would like to see Georgia put it on them.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
This game just got more interesting Ga has been playing really tough D but their O still sputters due to RB and QB situation. Really looking forward to it now

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Its gonna be a mess when it comes to crunch time (playoffs, conference championships) and this hits a team.
the teams that got hit hard early (clemson) should benefit.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Now, Saban is the only guy in the nation to clear Covid protocols in 3 days. :rolleyes:
NCAA rules are lgit ! LOL

I still hope them Dawgs polish the floor with Pachyderm hind end !!!!!!!!!!!