Epic Wrestling Thread

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
This thread brings back some memories…..when I was 10 I was in a grocery store parking lot in high point with my dad in the middle of the afternoon when a lemo pulled up in the spot beside us and out stepped ric flair, arn Anderson and lex Luger …..they all got out unzipped their pants and pissed right there in the parking lot and we were in disbelief. They turned around got right back in and drove off. If I live to be 150 I’ll never forget that. They all looked like they were 3 sheets in the wind.

Last edited:

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
This thread brings back some memories…..when I was 10 I was in a grocery store parking lot with my dad in the middle of the afternoon when a lemo pulled up in the spot beside us and out stepped ric flair, arn Anderson and lex Luger …..they all got out unzipped their pants and pissed right there in the parking lot and we were in disbelief. They turned around got right back in and drove off. If I live to be 150 I’ll never forget that. They all looked like they were 3 sheets in the wind.
I would have had to yell, "Whooooooo!!!"

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
I grew up watching Championship Wrestling from Florida with Jack and Jerry Brisco, Chief Wahoo McDaniel, Ivan Koloff etc. Good times.

Avery Creek

Twelve Pointer
Who would you delete and and?

View attachment 75354
If you base it off drawing money and putting butts in seats that is a pretty solid 4. Hogan was a terrible worker, but he was as over as anyone ever has been. Flair is the greatest of all time, end of discussion. Austin brought in the Attitude Era and Taker had the greatest and one of the longest running gimmicks in the history of the business.

Personally I would put Dusty in place of Hogan because Dusty was over in every territory he ever wrestled in and he was a king in Florida in the 70’s 80’s. His contributions as far as booking and his influence on so many that came after him make me feel he had a bigger overall impact than the Hulkster. I will admit I’m partial to the Dream having grown up in Florida and seeing him so many times. Besides when he signed with Vince and got over wearing polka dots, that’s tells you a lot.