Elite QB

Part-time hunter

Eight Pointer
His diploma says otherwise.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That may be true but my point is that he had a final year of eligibility at State and the rest of the team and a lot of State fans were counting on him. But he decided he wanted to play baseball too so to hell with anybody else I'm going to Wisconsin.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Rivers no doubt. Wilson bailed on us for his senior year. And I blame O'Brien for making him decide between baseball or football, especially since he'd been doing both for three years prior. But he left so to me he's a Wisconsin Badger all the way.
Yep, he is a Badger.
His diploma says otherwise.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Facts don't fly around here....especially with Mack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mechanic Bob

Eight Pointer
Never liked the guy as it seemed he would bitch at his linemen every play. If I was one of his linemen and he pull that stuff with me, there would be a "Lookout Block" after his tantrums.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
That may be true but my point is that he had a final year of eligibility at State and the rest of the team and a lot of State fans were counting on him. But he decided he wanted to play baseball too so to hell with anybody else I'm going to Wisconsin.
Dude, you wanna join in on the POST 2010 discussions here? I'm starting to suspect whether or not you are a former members who's been banned and came back? The reason I suspect this is for the very arguments you make. Awfully familiar. Not that there can't be 4 similar minded people in this world. But on this website? hmmmm.

Starfan

Six Pointer
I just figured he must be drunk. I was waiting for someone else to comment. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one that didn’t have a clue what the hell that meant.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Dude, I had a dollar for everytime, well, I'd be inuch better financial shape!
I was at a holiday party wasn't real thrilled about having to go to. I had hand full of beer then switched over to CC Manhattan's and was drinking them at beer pace. Horrible idea!

Wife wasn't overly thrilled with me for most of Sunday. Then I got the evil eye this morning because I sucked back a good chunk of the kids Gatorade's meant for school lunch yesterday.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I was at a holiday party wasn't real thrilled about having to go to. I had hand full of beer then switched over to CC Manhattan's and was drinking them at beer pace. Horrible idea!

Wife wasn't overly thrilled with me for most of Sunday. Then I got the evil eye this morning because I sucked back a good chunk of the kids Gatorade's meant for school lunch yesterday.
are you gonna get in that bad of shape if Clemson rolls ND? :p

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
^ I have to work that Sat and it's a 4 o'clock game so should be able to have some self control. I can't make any promises if they make the natty.

Part-time hunter

Eight Pointer
Dude, you wanna join in on the POST 2010 discussions here? I'm starting to suspect whether or not you are a former members who's been banned and came back? The reason I suspect this is for the very arguments you make. Awfully familiar. Not that there can't be 4 similar minded people in this world. But on this website? hmmmm.
Nope never been banned. You must have me confused with some other highly intelligent individuals.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Nope never been banned. You must have me confused with some other highly intelligent individuals.
Indeed it appears that I do. Sorry for the confusion.

But with all due respect, that argument died so long ago that Lazarus would look at it and tell Jesus, don't bother, it's dead dead.

I guess you just joined to late to get in on the hoopla, but if you search it, you better have a few hours handy!

Part-time hunter

Eight Pointer
Indeed it appears that I do. Sorry for the confusion.

But with all due respect, that argument died so long ago that Lazarus would look at it and tell Jesus, don't bother, it's dead dead.

I guess you just joined to late to get in on the hoopla, but if you search it, you better have a few hours handy!
I will gladly take your word for it and let it go.