Elite QB

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I heard that game being discussed this am. Rivers broke so many trends in coming from that far behind that it is unbelievable.

Rubline

Eight Pointer
I rarely watch NFL, was just getting ready to cut the tv off and go to bed last night and was doing a quick channel surf and saw the game , score was 28 to 14 and stayed up for some reason to watch it, glad I did, that was a heck of a finish.
Rivers still has that funny release on his passes.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Poor guy finally has a legit contending team and can't fill half the stadium in LA.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Poor guy finally has a legit contending team and can't fill half the stadium in LA.
The league's going to be pissed when the Chargers secure home field advantage to play in a 20,000 seat soccer stadium.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Definitely routing for Seattle! Even though I don't watch.

I might watch the Super Bowl if Rivers was in it though. I'd be at a party so the NFL would have no help if I turned my head from pretty women time to time to another direction where a TV is.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
no if both win out it's the chargers. they own the tie breaker .
of course that is again me listening to fox radio in the am but they had been preaching that all week.
They split head to head.

2nd tie breaker would be division record. If they win out, KC would 6-1 and Bolts 5-2.

KC wins division.

Part-time hunter

Eight Pointer
who do pack fans go with next weekend? the bolts travel to seattle.
Rivers no doubt. Wilson bailed on us for his senior year. And I blame O'Brien for making him decide between baseball or football, especially since he'd been doing both for three years prior. But he left so to me he's a Wisconsin Badger all the way.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
I heard that game being discussed this am. Rivers broke so many trends in coming from that far behind that it is unbelievable.
Huh?

He holds an NFL record for come from behind wins of 14 points or more.... breaking Peyton Manning's record I believe when the Chargers beat the Steelers last Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Huh?

He holds an NFL record for come from behind wins of 14 points or more.... breaking Peyton Manning's record I believe when the Chargers beat the Steelers last Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't know about what you are saying but to be down 14 with five minutes is a big row to hoe.
Rivers did it and bucked major odds in doing so. really absurd odds. that was what I was saying.
it's his year.

All Pines

Eight Pointer
Best QB to ever come out of ACC

I thought 2007 was going to be his super bowl year...I think that’s when the pats were undefeated, Brady threw a pic, all his DB had to do was take a knee, but he decided to run back and fumbled back to pats in FG range

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wait till ND recks your life...

UNC, Stateville , state, sand bar. Groundle stitch

Last edited: