Electronic powder dispensers

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
As long as you periodically check them against a known source they are as accurate as they can be. I have the RCBS and when measuring large charges (rifle) I use it to dispense the main charge and then trickle the last few tenths. Once the scale says it's complete and I have trickled I then transfer the pan onto another RCBS electronic scale to verify the charge weight.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I guess I'm the odd man out..... I still prefer my Lyman beam scale over any electronic measure. With the Lyman power drop mounted over the pan set to drop a slightly light load and the trickler to the side, correct charge can be dumped into cases about each 20 or so seconds. And there is no concern of interference from lighting, slight breeze or whatever else can affect the electronic versions.

Raging Bull

Four Pointer
I have used a ChargeMaster for a few years. Love it. But if you check the powder charge on a lab scale, its not as accurate as you think. It can vary up to .2 grains and the ChargeMaster wont show it being that far off. That being said, its still plenty close enough for my needs and the parameters can be changed to make it pretty fast. Its one of the best investments I made in reloading. I dont know anything about the Lite version other than I dont think you can change the setting and parameters like you can on the regular one. But if mine ever craps out, I would just replace it with the Lite version to save money.

PG2

Ten Pointer
I have the Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper and it has blue tooth and I keep my all of my loads on it and just choose it from my phone and off we go. I have not had 1 issue with it. I used to check every load with a scale and never had an issue with the charges being inaccurate.

Randy

Ten Pointer
I got a RCBS chargemaster lite about a year ago. So far it has worked fine. I have not done any specific quantitative checking, but the ammo I have loaded with it seems to have equal accuracy to that I previously loaded with my old balance beam scale.