ECU may actually have gotten worse

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
After watching the game last night, I actually think Mike Houston is worse than Scotty Montgomery. That was just pathetic last night.
Anybody else watch that suck game?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
After watching the game last night, I actually think Mike Houston is worse than Scotty Montgomery. That was just pathetic last night.
Anybody else watch that suck game?
imo you're way off on houston. Look at his background. He can coach fine. Nothing to keep him from thriving in Greenville.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
imo you're way off on houston. Look at his background. He can coach fine. Nothing to keep him from thriving in Greenville.
Yeah I know all that so ECU has gotten worse since he took over. Losing is one thing but ECU is not even competitive anymore. There is no way ECU could beat NCstate or UNC this year. ECU could not beat Scotland County high Thursday night. They freaking Sucked . The team makes stupid mistakes, they did under Montgomery and it has gotten worse under Houston.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah I know all that so ECU has gotten worse since he took over. Losing is one thing but ECU is not even competitive anymore. There is no way ECU could beat NCstate or UNC this year. ECU could not beat Scotland County high Thursday night. They freaking Sucked . The team makes stupid mistakes, they did under Montgomery and it has gotten worse under Houston.
Now jug gotta give him some time, saban probably had the same issue sometime in his career?

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
If MH keeps his OC Kirkpatrick and the 1950’s playbook they use, I expect the same result. Yr 3 and the DL/OL are still getting pushed around.

Reactions: jug

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Montgomery buried it so deep....could be a damn decade of good coaching before you bring them back to competing. Went from a respectable surprise anybody on any day program to one that will not be recognized when a good school wants to play them opening day.

I guess they will have to go back to being known as a party school. I’m not saying they had a juggernaut football program...but they had a program that could make any other program nervous.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns

Is that a compliment to Scotland High School?

Reactions: jug