Early voting

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I went earlier in the week. There was a man wearing a sandwich board with democrat names and slogans all over it. He walked the line trying to hand out Dem candidate propaganda, only to be told no by everyone I witnessed him talk to. Dem tent had no one there, Rep tent was lined up. I know small town politics differ from big cities, but that's my observations.

Anyone that goes to the polls and then changes their vote based on a guy wearing a sandwich board out front is a terrible voter and citizen.

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
Anyone that goes to the polls and then changes their vote based on a guy wearing a sandwich board out front is a terrible voter and citizen.
I have never voted for a sandwich board, sign or a flag unless it the American flag. I don’t even normally vote for people. I vote for policy and who I think is best for the country, my family and way of life.
Hard to vote for a candidate who openly says, the voters don’t need to know what I will do of elected.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I plan to be be fishing at the coast. Will personally drive back on election day (nov 3rd) to vote and return. Yes, I am that untrusting and feel it important enough to do so. I'll give up a day of fishing and $30 worth of fuel to feel more confident that MY vote is counted correctly...

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was in and out yesterday too. Noticed the numbers of early voters equaled about 1/3 of the county's population so far. Lol, the Dem table outside started whispering among themselves when I put on my Trump mask on the way in but were cordial..

chef

Ten Pointer
10 mins in and out in Hillsborough. I am very dubious that Dems are way outnumbering non-dems this election cycle. I think early voting is not a problem for non-dems anymore.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Me, my wife and our daughter voted at the new library in west Lincoln county about 5pm. In and out in about 15 min. There was a constant of about 10-15 people in line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

timber

Twelve Pointer
Voted this afternoon. Have always said Election Day was the day to vote but far as we are behind picking cotton figured better do it while had the time

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Voted. On Sunday. They opened the local HS at 1pm. we got there at 1250. After they opened we were done in about 5 minutes. There was a good long line prior but by the time I came out the other side the line was gone.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
On my rare trip into downtown Graham today I drove up Maple and saw the line for early voting. The people in line outside the building did not maintain 6 feet. Folks were so close they were Bidening people’s personal space.

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Wife and I Voted yesterday in Catawba county. Waited about 30 min.

I refused to wear a mask and my wife was terrified that someone was going to say something to me and I would spend 30 minutes lecturing them.

No one said a word. And I was the only person NOT wearing a mask.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wife and I Voted yesterday in Catawba county. Waited about 30 min.

I refused to wear a mask and my wife was terrified that someone was going to say something to me and I would spend 30 minutes lecturing them.

No one said a word. And I was the only person NOT wearing a mask.
They probably just assumed you had a "behavioral problem". :D