TeamLockedUP

Sure will haven't missed that split ever

Rain first day which is good birds will fly later in the am and earlier in pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bgbuckdwn

looking like a possible friday but a definite saturday for me

Jmac

Weds and Sat for me. As TeamlockedUp said, I've never missed this split since '88. Have had some really good duck shoots in Oct.

TeamLockedUP

Weds and Sat for me. As TeamlockedUp said, I've never missed this split since '88. Have had some really good duck shoots in Oct.

Yes sir good shoots prob the best time in my parts one hunt stands out to me we hunted a pot hole 50yrds wide and shot a 4 man limit of woodies in 10minutes and 7 mallards to boot so 19birds in 20-25minutes

Jmac

Yes sir good shoots prob the best time in my parts one hunt stands out to me we hunted a pot hole 50yrds wide and shot a 4 man limit of woodies in 10minutes and 7 mallards to boot so 19birds in 20-25minutes

That's a good hunt any month of the year.

TeamLockedUP

Lol true anytime you kill a bird is something accomplished in nc

Jmac

Lol true anytime you kill a bird is something accomplished in nc

Best hunt I guess I've ever had in Oct was when my Son, 9 at the time killed his 1st duck. A drake mallard. A buddy and I took our boys and let them do all the shooting. I bet we had 50 to 60 mallards work us that morning and they managed to kill 3. My 2nd best Oct hunt, 3 of us killed 16, 12 mallards a GWT and 3 woodducks. Were done within 30 minutes. That's what we will be looking for this weekend when we go out scouting. But hell, seeing anything will get things pumping. Oh yeah, check your PMs, sent you my number.....give me a call

kahunter

Eight Pointer
we hunt all 4 days and have the last 6 or 7 years. I guess i just gotta scratch the itch. Seems like we NEVER have weather but hoping we will this year. Some days we kill more than others