E File form 4's are showing up!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Silencerco Evo 30cal. Agree with your assessment on the 22 cans, same here. I also have a silencerco Hybrid 46
Waiting now for my Evo.
Have a few Hybrid 46. One black and one gray. They are very nice high volume cans for a 9mm SBR under handguard.

Last edited:

JWH15

Six Pointer
And just like that I got an email at 1:40 that one is ready.
This was from the start of it all. I started in November and this batch was held for the efile. Finally got in the system 1-28 and approved today.
Mine was certified 1/28 as well. Maybe one day for me.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
the silencer websites are claiming 85 day median, 122 day median, etc and some as fast as 7 days

guess I'm just a nefarious gut with no security clearances who needs serious checking out,,,,,,,,,,,

JWH15

Six Pointer
Was finally approved today. 144 days since I certified. I was held up in the fbi background check and reached out to my congresscritter, not sure if they helped or it was just coincidence.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Was finally approved today. 144 days since I certified. I was held up in the fbi background check and reached out to my congresscritter, not sure if they helped or it was just coincidence.

im at 137,,,, sigh,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
145,,, wait times for approval currently (supposedly) range from 5 days to 156 days with a median of 139 days,,,,

any money on if I break that 156 barrier???

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I'm really beginning to think this was just a shift from paper to Efile and the times will end up building to the point it will be 6 to 8 months in another year!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
145,,, wait times for approval currently (supposedly) range from 5 days to 156 days with a median of 139 days,,,,

any money on if I break that 156 barrier???

152 days today,,,,

per silencer shop, wait times range from 145 days to 151 days,,, so I reckon I am trend setting,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
152 days today,,,,

per silencer shop, wait times range from 145 days to 151 days,,, so I reckon I am trend setting,,,,

belay that whining!!!

somewhere I miscounted,,, I've only been waiting 20 weeks and a day,, so only 141!!! I'm not even in the range yet

pshewww,,, what a relief,,,

impatience is NOT a virtue,,,,

Nomad88

Spike
belay that whining!!!

somewhere I miscounted,,, I've only been waiting 20 weeks and a day,, so only 141!!! I'm not even in the range yet

I certified on 6/25/22, I hope Im one of the rare 30-90 day cases, but I doubt it. Most Im seeing come back are around 150 days.

I got my first can in december of 21', and filed for it in November of 20'... that was a long, BS wait. So if this comes back in 4 months, Ill be happy.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
belay that whining!!!

After reading the above I thought of this instantly.

<>< Fish

1657761272808.png

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Still waiting for me!

I was in the group that they placed back in the stack because they thought the background check would be out of date before it was approved.

Looks like there are a bunch from Feb March and first of April that were placed under the stack from May and June.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looks like there are a bunch from Feb March and first of April that were placed under the stack from May and June.
giphy.gif

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
154 days today
may have to use the "call congress critter" method,,,
I'm pulling for you woodmoose, I keep waiting to see that yours came through. I'm only a couple weeks behind you time wise.

Well now, maybe a couple weeks ahead based on Mr.Gadget's last comment. 🤣