E File form 4's are showing up!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Big Guy Upstairs was smiling for me, , went in on Friday afternoon and per the Dude, didn't look good,,, 8 before me didn't work to certify (pay.gov issue) but I said "heck, I drove 5 hours to get here, may as well try again",,,

and it worked

so it's certified,,,now the clock/calendar ticks
I’m gonna guess 5 workdays til approval….maybe 7

You overshot,,, but close enough
Approved today and picked it up
3 workdays,,,

Yippy ki yay,,,,,

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm happy for you guys, but getting a little jealous. I certified on March 25th. Still waiting 😡

I did get a call from the Sherif that my CC renewal is ready, so I'm obviously not a criminal.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
I'm happy for you guys, but getting a little jealous. I certified on March 25th. Still waiting 😡

I did get a call from the Sherif that my CC renewal is ready, so I'm obviously not a criminal.
I have one from March 15th that according to the ATF is in problem status, but they have not told me or Fuquay Gun what the issue is so it can be corrected. Put another in jail today using silencer shop kiosk, so we shall see how that one goes.

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have one from March 15th that according to the ATF is in problem status, but they have not told me or Fuquay Gun what the issue is so it can be corrected. Put another in jail today using silencer shop kiosk, so we shall see how that one goes.

I have a pretty common name, its not as common as John Smith, but close enough. I wonder if that is the problem? I also realize we are dealing with alphabet agencies and our government so anything is possible.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
I have a pretty common name, its not as common as John Smith, but close enough. I wonder if that is the problem? I also realize we are dealing with alphabet agencies and our government so anything is possible.
do your NICS checke get delayed or do they go through instantly? From what I see, that and if you include your social on the form 4 it seems to help. if your NICS check is an instant proceed, then you might want to call the ATF and see if they can give you a status. honestly there is no rythme or reason to how the approvals are working, but it appears that how you NICS check goes when you purchase a firearm is the number one factor.

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
do your NICS checke get delayed or do they go through instantly? From what I see, that and if you include your social on the form 4 it seems to help. if your NICS check is an instant proceed, then you might want to call the ATF and see if they can give you a status. honestly there is no rythme or reason to how the approvals are working, but it appears that how you NICS check goes when you purchase a firearm is the number one factor.
When I called ATF about my first can, they said NICS delay. I originally submited that one March 2022. It was rejected in December 2022 for a photo format issue. I didn't use silencer shop for that one. I resubmitted it early 2023. When I called ATF in February of this year, thats when they told me NICS delay. I haven't had as much as a speeding ticket since then, and I've never had any trouble buying a firearm. My social is on my form 4 for the 2 latest cans.