Duluth

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
I know some here shop there. They do not have store close but have free shipping now. What products do you recommend? (Shirts ,socks,
Ect)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Buck Nekkid underwear, I prefer the extra longs because I walk a LOT during the day!

Breeze shooter under shirts.

Be aware, I bought some pants online, same size as ALL of my others, and they weren't even close to fitting! Once I visited the store, I noticed their pants width run 4 inches larger than other brands! Their return policy is above and beyond however. I washed mine before trying them on, they let me replace them or credit me whichever I chose.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Firehose pants and the underwear. I can’t remember which ones but they are the same fabric as the exoficio ones

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I like the buck naked underwear. I have a couple pairs of the armachillos but they are an acquired taste. I’m not into the silky feeling.
The buck naked ones do everything that they claim. Check the website for clearance stuff. For underwear....I don’t care much what color or what picture is on it.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Everything. I have a bunch of their pants, shirts and underwear. I even have a couple of pairs of their bib overalls and they are great as well. I have 2 puffy jackets from them and they are almost to much for down here. I have yet to use something from there that wasn’t top notch. The pants are light years better then the carhart stuff from recent history.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Its all good. But you gotta be prepared to pay through the nose for it. I love their firehose flex jeans. I also love their insulated regular jeans. Can't quite justify the panty price for their underwear tho. Nor can I stomach 17.00 for an undershirt.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Do yourself a favor and buy a pair of the "DuluthFlex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Work Pants". Several colors and sizes are on sale now for under $50, which is a steal.

Just be prepared to buy more once you wear them awhile...

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wow. I thought I’d give them a look.

$34.50 for “A” pair of boxer briefs?

That’s Tommy John territory.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Wow. I thought I’d give them a look.

$34.50 for “A” pair of boxer briefs?

That’s Tommy John territory.

Sign up for their email and they run specials almost all the time. Right now they have the firehouse flex engineers pants for 38. , normally they are like 78 or so. I watch the sales and will buy my stuff then.

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
Yes prices are high but bought shirt that I was pleased with. With good sale going on and free shipping not bad. Wondered what else was good

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
Have not been disappointed with anything from there. I am fiscally retentive, but they have pretty good sales fairly often.

Ramblin Man

Four Pointer
Buck Naked drawers, socks (with copper threads), long tail t shirts with pockets, not a huge fan of the pants though my son in law is.
Always buy when on sale.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
As much as they run sales once you open an email account, you'll NEVER pay full price for much of their stuff again!

We had a guy sell us work shirts a couple years ago. I mentioned Duluth, he said they had "great marketing" but the same apparel. I asked him to get me ONE shirt that compared to the few I wore for work. It didn't last a full hot summer. I have been buying their buck nekkid for years, probably 5 or greater. I have yet to throw a pair out because of rips (though I can see daylight around the seams of my first ever pair).

As mentioned the armichillo undies require a taste. I RARELY wear mind because I wear Khakis, and they.......lets say if you sweat, it literally goes right through the undies, onto the pants.

I have bought stuff from them also that I hated. I bought shirts that were "wick absorbing", and on a hot humid day, they stayed completely wet. I think that was their intention. I would rather be DRY, so almost a year later I returned 2 of the 3, no questions asked.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Good stuff but definitely wait for the sales! Their sales drop the prices down into the "Ouch but tolerable" range on their underwear! :)

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I wear the white cotton under shirts with my regular shirt over it. I was wearing Hanes and FTL and they are garbage compared to Duluth. They shrink up and won’t stay tucked in. The Duluth shirts are always tucked in even after a twelve hour day. You never have to tuck them in after you get dressed. I also recommend the relax fit fire hose pants. Very good pants and last a long time. Sign up for email and shop on sale.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
All.
There underwear and there short are tops on my list.
Also like there pants and socks.

Yep. ALL OF IT!! Slowly phasing our everything in my closet to Duluth!!! If I can’t destroy it, it can’t be destroyed!!!
You can’t go wrong with any of it but the best item I feel like they ever made was discontinued. Their briar pants were/are the absolute best!!!!!!

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
So if you wear a 38/32 what size do you order? I know with Dickies you better order a 44 if you want them to fit!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I believe the lengths are correct, but if 38/32 I'd get at least a 42 maybe a 44. You could buy both, try them on, send back the ones that don't fit, then you'll know for certain.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Others pretty much covered it.

It's all good quality stuff. If you go to the store (once they open back up) you'll be really impressed with the quality of everything. I have really like their flannel shirts. They fit good, allow good movement, and are offered in XL Tall, and they have them in varying weights. Thinner weights for working in slightly cool weather, to thicker weights for layering during really cold mornings.

Edit: sign up for emails and wait for the sales. They do 25% or 30% off pretty often.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm disappointed that most of their shirts stop at 3xl. I have a couple of the t-shirts that I can get by with, but the button up shirts don't work.

The wife says their pants fit better than anything that she has, but at the price, she didn't buy but a couple of pairs.

She says that the ladies bucknakid underwear is the best there is.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
So if you wear a 38/32 what size do you order? I know with Dickies you better order a 44 if you want them to fit!

For me Duluth pants run either the same or slightly larger. BUT for their t shirts they run big. A 3xl duluth t shirt would be a 5x Carhart.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
I drop down one size from what I normally wear on their polo shirts and T-shirts and they still run slightly large on me.