Duluth

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I'm disappointed that most of their shirts stop at 3xl. I have a couple of the t-shirts that I can get by with, but the button up shirts don't work.

The wife says their pants fit better than anything that she has, but at the price, she didn't buy but a couple of pairs.

She says that the ladies bucknakid underwear is the best there is.

I find their 3x stuff to be oversized imho. It's more like a 4 or 5 imho.

You bring up a good point. I know several ladies who SWEAR by Duluth's undies and ladies wear. When the sales show up, they clamor to the website!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
FYI, in a search this thread came up at the top.

Duluth is having a NICE sale, especially on undies this week!

I finally had a tear in one of my first pairs of Duluth undies. I looked up my order history, I bought them in 2016 and have worn that set at least once a week (I know because I only ordered 3 of that type, and they are my favorite) since then.

Now they are $16.50. I'm gonna be good on fresh comfy undies for 7 days a week until the Patriots earn the 1st draft pick!

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I only have bibs and a shirt jack. Firehouse jacket thing.
Jacket sizes seem a little big but, they'll probably wesr it after I'm gone. I think it will outlast me.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Underwear and polo shirts sizes that fit me are smaller than I normally wear (e.g., XL fits much better than XXL). If you have an option to do so I recommend trying on at the store until you get the size dialed in.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I have two items on now from them,.maybe 3 now that I think about it...
Been good stuff and fits great.

shurshot

Ten Pointer
I have a couple pair of their underwear and until yesterday, never realized just how good they were. Was drenched while cleaning up hurricane debris, yet sweat didn’t hold on them to the point of being uncomfortable at all. Told wife couldn’t believe I’ve been missing out all these years realizing just how well they perform in these soup kitchen summers. She said she was going to buy me more pairs this weekend ...perfect that they’ll be on sale as I might even get an extra pair. 😁

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
25% off EVERYTHING right now! Including new markdowns!

And it was my MRS who called me 2 times in a row (1 of 2 possibilities =either emergency! OR I saw a HUGE BUCK on land you can hunt!) So I took the call and she was in the dressing room at the store near Raleigh.

It saddens me.....both by how excited she was to tell me.............and how fast I drove to get there.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I like the buck naked underwear. I have a couple pairs of the armachillos but they are an acquired taste. I’m not into the silky feeling.
The buck naked ones do everything that they claim. Check the website for clearance stuff. For underwear....I don’t care much what color or what picture is on it.

change of opinion. The buck naked are great...but I’m starting to like the armichillos more. They both do as advertised.....and they seem tough. I’ve yet to replace a pair and they are holding up great. No holes thus far lol.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have give up blue jeans all together. Those Dry on the Fly tan pants are the closest thing to being naked I have ever seen. I wear them to work and don’t really wear anything else. Just bought 2 more pair yesterday. I now have my wife wearing them.

Last edited:

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
Fire hose pants, work pants , foreman pants, and ball room jeans. I own several pairs of their pants. Very good quality and comfortable. The fleece lined work pants are great for hunting cold days and don’t look “can’t use that word” like wader pants do. 🤣

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Their socks are fine, I have a pair or two, but there are a lot of quality socks out there.

The buck naked underwear are nice too for preventing swampazz.

Firehose jeans are ok, I have two pairs...IMO they're too thick to be comfortable on all but the chilliest days, and too thin to greatly prevent thorns when hunting.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
For those who wear the boxer briefs...they are described as close fitting. I prefer to have fairly loose fitting underwear. For those who wear the boxer briefs, do they still have enough looseness so that they are not clingy, always against your skin like stockings would be?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Most all there underwear are tight fitting.
There are some all cotton that fit a little less tight.
The only thing I feel on their underwear is the band. On some.it can be tight fitting if you are in the upper end of size.

Last edited:

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Most all there underwear are tight fitting.
There are some all cotton that fit a little less tight.
The onky thing I feel on their underwear is the band. On some.it can be tight fitting if you are in the upper end of size.

Thanks!!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Also add you can make them last a long time if they never see a dryer.

They dry fast just hang them. I have some cloths hangers that have clips on each end.
I stick 2 on each clip and they are dry in a few hrs.
Same for their grab short. They are great for fishing and beach.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
For those who wear the boxer briefs...they are described as close fitting. I prefer to have fairly loose fitting underwear. For those who wear the boxer briefs, do they still have enough looseness so that they are not clingy, always against your skin like stockings would be?

The boxer briefs are "close fitting" in that the bottoms are hemmed to fight tight, so they don't "ride up" (one of my biggest pet peeves in boxers!). Still plenty of room for shifting, flipping, and flopping between the 2 hems.

The "Boxers" are NOT hemmed at the bottom, and I find are only suitable for when wearing shorts, outside, on a breezy day. That's the closest I'll ever get to knowing how Marylin Monroe felt during that picture. And the feeling is pretty awesome. I would NOT wear that combo if I was a yoga instructor or giving a demonstration from a ladder or scissor lift. Pretty sure HR would get some phone calls.