Duels...

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Anybody watch?....i honestly did not think surez pushed kyle enuff to turn him, but he was pushing thru the corners as well.....last 5 laps were the best both races....sunday will be the same...we are are going to just the 500 this year...looks like perfect weather....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I sorta felt the same way. The first one was so boring that I stopped at 8 PM and watched Young Sheldon then went back and finished it on recording. Kinda surprised that Bowman's team decided to just take the pole and go to the back and ride/practice to protect their position. Down side is, they didn't learn anything about the draft.

A terrible situation for Austin Hill. I'll bet his team is kicking themselves for not going to the back and riding once Daly was a lap down. He probably would have avoided the crash and made the big show. If Kyle's backup is anything like the primary they will be something do deal with.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I never paid any attention to Hair Club as a sponsor till Logano sported his new hairy look and there is the decal on this kids transporter. A little search shows that they have been involved for some time.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I missed the duels. Didn't realize and forgot to look for/set the DVR.
I was hanging out with a buddy of mine. Looking at some interesting firearms.