Duck Guide Info OBX area

valetroutfisherman

Four Pointer
Were looking into "Fish/Duck Guide Outfitters." for this coming season, There out of Pasquotank.
Has anyone used them or know of them. They have some reviews on FB and they are all good.

ducknut

Six Pointer
I know Dustin through a friend. I haven't hunted with him. I do know his blind on cattle pen is a good one. Especially on a SW wind.

bigdrumnc

Spike
No clue! Seems there is a new guide every week! It’s hit or miss! Just hope your guide actually has permission to hunt the blind he puts you in!

wanchese

Ten Pointer
No clue! Seems there is a new guide every week! It’s hit or miss! Just hope your guide actually has permission to hunt the blind he puts you in!
Dustin has been around Currituck for a while. But most of the people that book with him don't actually hunt with him.

He's one of the ones booking parties for the new "guides".

Last edited:

ducknut

Six Pointer
Demand is one thing, straight up hood-winking people is screwed up and that's what a lot of these "guides" are doing.
I'm sure they're some that are, but people keep booking. Can't all be bad. I think the guide service asked about has been going 6 or so years. I haven't heard any horror. Heard plenty from other guide services. I recommend three good ones that hunt the same areas

bigdrumnc

Spike
Nice .....another duck pimp! I don’t know the guy personally and have no clue where he hunts. I was behind him and his crew in the pigly wiggly. They were buying a ton of pastries and pies 🤮