Duck Flu!!

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
What's funny is the recommendations are things I normally do myself anyway.

Don't eat birds you find dead? Wash your hands and your knife and your counters when your done?

It says double bag entrails, which I do to an extent to keep the trash can from getting overly ripe.

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
What's funny is the recommendations are things I normally do myself anyway.

Don't eat birds you find dead? Wash your hands and your knife and your counters when your done?

It says double bag entrails, which I do to an extent to keep the trash can from getting overly ripe.
Do you cook em to 165?

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Two cases in SC and one in Hyde Co. I’m only a couple of back-to-back shots away in Pamlico but donned gloves when cleaning birds from Saturday and a little earlier in the week. First time I’ve done that in a looong time.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Called a buddy who is an egg farmer near nashville to duck hunt tomm and was told he cant go anywhere near a duck right now. Not the first time he has told me no for that reason

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Two cases in SC and one in Hyde Co. I’m only a couple of back-to-back shots away in Pamlico but donned gloves when cleaning birds from Saturday and a little earlier in the week. First time I’ve done that in a looong time.
I've done that more this year but that's more about my hands being cut up. I've had blood infections before and don't care to repeat them.