Dsd Strutter

rentalman

Six Pointer
Has anyone ever had a problem with the tube pipe inside the decoy break. We had a bird beat up on the ole decoy and I guess his weight of jumping on him repetitively it broke. Now it will not sit straight up because the tube is broke in two.

rentalman

Six Pointer
It’s not the stake. It’s the tube the stake goes into

Attachments

• F81935F8-757F-46EB-A4CA-4543E173D694.jpeg
    F81935F8-757F-46EB-A4CA-4543E173D694.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 72283C41-4771-4483-9B75-EAE85921E53C.jpeg
    72283C41-4771-4483-9B75-EAE85921E53C.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 28

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
That’s a good problem to have... since a turkey beat it up.

Some would buy you a stake just to have that happen...lol

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Has anyone ever had a problem with the tube pipe inside the decoy break. We had a bird beat up on the ole decoy and I guess his weight of jumping on him repetitively it broke. Now it will not sit straight up because the tube is broke in two.

I'd take some glass mat coated with resin or epoxy and wrap that thing up and keep hunting.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Dang, that gives getting your guts stomped out a brand new meaning doesn't it.. Looks like a trip to Cabelas or get online and see if they have a fix from the store..

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
It looks like we may have a mutual friend. Glad it worked out for you.

rentalman

Six Pointer
Just to update everyone. I rigged it with radiator hose a piece of rebar and some gorilla tape. However DSD did reply and are sending me a new one with a return label. Hard to beat American made customer Service like that. I have been a dsd fan. But now I will always be.

rentalman

Six Pointer
Just to update everyone. I rigged it with radiator hose a piece of rebar and some gorilla tape. However DSD did reply and are sending me a new one with a return label. Hard to beat American made customer Service like that. I have been a dsd fan. But now I will always be.
. Worked well enough to fool this one for my lil girl to shoot.

Attachments

• 0AFD5EE0-0F45-4FEF-813E-3BF1F278F5A0.jpeg
    0AFD5EE0-0F45-4FEF-813E-3BF1F278F5A0.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 15

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer

I’ve never heard a bad thing about DSD customer service.