Drew NV 071-079,091

Big67357

Button Buck
Hey everyone,
Long time lurker/reader, first time poster. I drew what it sounds like people call the 'big 7' or 'area 7' late any weapon deer tag. I've already been scouring maps and reading as much as I can online. I'll have a week to hunt this tag and was hoping this would reach some people who are familiar with the area or have hunted on this tag before. Is the hunting pressure bad? I've seen people posting about seeing a lot of other hunters. I assume it is the typical "get off the road if you want to get away from people".

It's such a large area that I thought I'd see if anyone would be willing to help and just point me in a direction as a place to start.

Thanks

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
Congratulations on the tag. Wish I could help but I haven’t been.

Welcome aboard and good luck in your adventure.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Don’t know about NV hunting but I love the state. Keep posting your updates here and make a thread when you go.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Hey everyone,
Long time lurker/reader, first time poster. I drew what it sounds like people call the 'big 7' or 'area 7' late any weapon deer tag. I've already been scouring maps and reading as much as I can online. I'll have a week to hunt this tag and was hoping this would reach some people who are familiar with the area or have hunted on this tag before. Is the hunting pressure bad? I've seen people posting about seeing a lot of other hunters. I assume it is the typical "get off the road if you want to get away from people".

It's such a large area that I thought I'd see if anyone would be willing to help and just point me in a direction as a place to start.

Thanks
Put it in the boondoggle thread

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont think I have ever met,,,, talked to ,,,, or even read about anyone who has hunted in Nevada.