Dream hunt/Hunting Contest

• Thread starter AnimalTracksTaxidermy
  • Start date

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Dream Hunt? Gotta be Stone Sheep or Yukon Moose, Kyrgyzstan Marco Polo Sheep. One of the hunts that only the elite can afford.
Elk hunt, as many mentioned, is very doable, and going again in Sept. So I'm on the same page as Buxndiverdux! I'd love to just be on the same mountain as Stone Sheep!

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Argentina doves/ducks. Only big game I’d remotely be interested in would be free range Axis hunt or red stag.

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I'm easy, a good Whitetail hunt. Doesn't matter where. Just a trophy buck and opportunity to watch a herd while waiting for the trophy to step out.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Right now I'm just hoping for a few days off to bag a turkey before the season ends. Yukon moose or mountain sheep with the bow. I'm saving for a mountain lion hunt for 2020.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Red Stag New Zealand, wolf in Canada, archery for elk anywhere during bugling season, archery during the rut for trophy whitetail in Iowa with a REALLY GOOD outfitter.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Not just one, but travel to other countries that allow hunting big game with hounds.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Everyone is focusing on dream hunt but I will answer the other question. I would probably not join a contest with an entry fee. No way I would win, esp on public land. Now maybe if you had gameland and weapon specific contests but I wouldn’t pay more than, say, 50-100 bucks to enter....but i guess that depended on the prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Hell,,in still trying to kill stuff locally without much luck,stupid turkey. Alaskan bear,peacock bass in Brazil, anything in Canada or north west America. Hell I'll take a shot at the ex wife

Luv2Boutdoors!

Ten Pointer
elk or mule deer gun hunt out west somewhere. Participation depends on the price and what the competition is for. Would only need a prize for 1.

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Cape Buffalo hunt,for anybody that wants to hunt dangerous game this is the top of the line I have been twice big time adrenaline rush.