Dream hunt/Hunting Contest

• Thread starter AnimalTracksTaxidermy
  • Start date

AnimalTracksTaxidermy

I'm testing some waters here thinking of trying to come up with some type of hunting contest. Entertaining the thought of grand prize of the contest being an all expense paid hunting trip (I was thinking of a Canadian whitetail hunt, and possibly for 2 so the winner and a buddy or spouse could go). Was also thinking of doing several other smaller prizes. I just wanted to get some opinions of what some of you guys dream hunts would be and also if anyone would participate in a hunting contest that had an entry fee. Also anyone's thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

TrickyTross

Six Pointer
Elk anywhere, Caribou (either western or eastern herd), Mule deer in Montana or Nebraska, or a Red Stag in Ireland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THERYANO311

Twelve Pointer
It would be my lifelong dream to hunt whitetail In Canada. More then any place on earth if I won a contest where I could go anywhere in the world and do anything I wanted to do that would be it. Sorry for the long post but I get excited when i hear whitetail and Canada in the same sentence.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Elk anywhere out west, maybe a Mule deer hunt out of Cody Wyoming. Can't leave out a good eastern North Carolina dog hunt.

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
Dream hunt for me? I'm a whitetail guy so that easy. A dream hunt would be for me to be able to go hunt whitetail in Kentucky, Ohio, or Illinois. Iowa is also on the list but getting tags is harder. Might not sound like much to some guys, I know a lot of you go to Ohio, but that would definitely do it for me.

Last edited:

Rc187

Six Pointer
Western Elk, horse pack in up high if possible,, fly in caribou,,, Alaska mnt goat
^^^^^ I second this any of these would be on my hunting bucket list. Participation is price dependent I like the idea.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Hawg and Turkey and fishing in Hawaii. Four way score. Bikini grading would be the fourth.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Any fair chase Moose, Elk or150+ whitetails with any weapon....any state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Can't believe African Safari hasn't been a top pick. I would love to go there for several weeks and chase as many legal animals as possible.