Dove Decoy Tree

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Seems like it would work better in the daytime :D

LOL, NFR you ain't right! Looks good to me(even in the dark) and I know they work. I watched a guy last year hit a local field with 3 small Zebcos. As I'm trying to figure out wth he's doing he attaches a dove decoy and casts it over the power line! He pulled the decoy it tight to the wire, lays the rig on the ground with tension still on the line, and does it twice more with the other rigs. Before he could get his little cover set up there next to the pole there were dove lighting beside the decoys....

Natural Flight Ryan

LOL, NFR you ain't right! Looks good to me(even in the dark) and I know they work. I watched a guy last year hit a local field with 3 small Zebcos. As I'm trying to figure out wth he's doing he attaches a dove decoy and casts it over the power line! He pulled the decoy it tight to the wire, lays the rig on the ground with tension still on the line, and does it twice more with the other rigs. Before he could get his little cover set up there next to the pole there were dove lighting beside the decoys....

Haha thanks LR, glad some folks on this site can still appreciate a little sarcasm.