Dog Boxes

Foxwalker

Button Buck
Got 1 done for the year so far, I got tired of having my Cab high in during the off season so I decided to build a slide in for running in the pen and the inside trials during the summer.

Already started on the next, It will be a Cab high with a shelf, 2 dry boxes and Walkboard Rack. db1.jpgdb2.jpg

Attachments

• de5.jpg
    de5.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 18
  • db6.jpg
    db6.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 17

Foxwalker

Button Buck
Nccatfisher, he isnt gonna put one in the new truck lol. We are gonna try n keep them to a minimum this year, I have the cabhigh im working on now for me and 1 for another guy. These keep getting in the way of my fishing.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nccatfisher, he isnt gonna put one in the new truck lol. We are gonna try n keep them to a minimum this year, I have the cabhigh im working on now for me and 1 for another guy. These keep getting in the way of my fishing.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell somebody ain't on the same page. Just a week or so ago the 'new' truck was going to be the hunting truck and he was going to get a 'new' 2500. And he was looking for someone to build a box for the 'new' hunting truck. I told him not only no, hell no.

But I also know how he is with his hairbrained ideas so that may have changed since then. And those changes are exactly why I don't want any part of building another box. Plus I like doing nothing pretty good. LOL