Does this burn you up like it does me?

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
We've got most of the guns and trillions of rounds of ammo. They don't know which bathroom to use. I'm thinking I'd be back home for lunch.....
Most of the fresh water and arable land, all the American oil, the most important military bases, and most of our military recruitment come from the correct-thinking parts of the country. California will have to fight two fronts, the Americans from the east and the Chinese from the west (or they'll invite the Chinese in to keep us away). Manhattan will be an island with eight million people and no electricity, food, nor water. Closing about six bridges will cut them off from the world. They will be eating each other within a week. And nobody will want New Jersey.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I remember Kent State and there were no winners there that day. By all means use tear gas or pepper spray, batons, even rubber bullets or bean bag guns and tasers but as much as I respect the flag disrespecting it shouldn't get the death penalty.

Hatred of this country is exactly what led to 9/11. Might have been able to nip in the bud, alas liberal "let them protest" ideologies.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I understand that point of view, but I believe that's operating from a position of weakness. And that is what has gotten us in this mess. You get what you tolerate. "Protesters" have learned that if they gather at least a few dozen people, they can commit all manner of lawless acts, without repercussion, and IF charges are brought at all, they will be dropped later by a sympathetic DA.

Frankly, that's bull. Time and again, LE has played this off as the smart move even when it's committed on their front lawn!. It may be in the short term, but it's very much like negotiating with terrorists - you lose in the end. And the police chief had the audacity to say that they had witnessed Aurora's best that day...

There's got to be a point where the American people call the bluff. I'd have lost my job that day. And frankly, if I was LE on the scene and told to stand there and watch that, I wouldn't want to keep my job any longer.
Right ^. Good post and I'm with you.

You get more of the behavior that you reward or that you tolerate. It's that simple. The people "in charge" (they're actually NOT, the lawless mobs are) have obviously never successfully raised children. I say that because you must deal with mobs and some individuals as if they were petulant children. What they, and the 'progressives' are doing is testing the limits. They should have found them LONG AGO. They are basically saying, "What'cha gonna do about it?", much like the playground bully. Except the stakes and brutality are much higher. Don't ever negotiate with terrorists. You'll never win. We need to show them what we're gonna do about it. And the longer we wait, the worse it will get.

I believe this is all part of the implementation of the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Create lawlessness. Overload the system. Collapse the system. Then, when the SHTF, sweep in with martial law and an oppressive government. The mobs are out of control, vandalizing public property, attacking 'opponents' with clubs and chains. I think they're trying to goad the good People into firing on them so they can call for more 'gun control'.

They've got to be stopped. NOW.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm usually pretty easy going and understand that our country is full this bull but this is still pissing me off just one them things can't get outta my crawl. Quite honestly its embarrassing as a country that is supposed be top dog to allow such thing

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
What they, and the 'progressives' are doing is testing the limits. They should have found them LONG AGO. They are basically saying, "What'cha gonna do about it?", much like the playground bully.

Exactly. And the answer they find time and again is, "nothing...." On multiple occasions, I've heard this response supported by the idea that they are shooting video and taking evidence and they are gonna stick it to them and put them all in jail when it's over. Except that doesn't happen. At this point, I don't care what the police response could turn into. You ARE the authorities. Act like it! It's called Law E-N-F-O-R-C-E-M-E-N-T for a reason. Don't give me some song and dance about how the smart play is to de-escalate (appease) and you'll enforce the law at some later time. That's bull. I know it, you know it, and the rioters know it - that's why they keep doing it.

This de-escalation tactic while there is ongoing lawless behavior is a proven failure. That's called enabling.

Can you imagine a kid throwing a fit in the store - so mad that he just starts trashing the candy rack and throwing stuff at the cashier and cussing his parent, and the parent just stands back and says, "We are going to talk about this later"?

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
More Republicans in positions of authority, and Law Enforcement who care, need to stand up to this crap like Governor Greg Abbot of Texas just did:
COPIED TEXT:

"Governor Gregg Abbott is pissed!
< snip >
Democrats erected a Mexican flag on Saturday at the ICE facility Colorado and Governor Greg Abbott of Texas dares AOC supporters to pull the same stunt in his state."

Tried to watch it but just couldn't bring myself to click the start button,absolutely despise anything or any one ANTI AMERICAN, :mad: