DMV and trailer titles

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Is anyone else amazed at the number of trailers going down the road with no tags, no lights and about to fall apart. Do they ever get ticketed?

One of my old co-workers' husband is a retired highway patrolman. Before he retired they used to perform a traffic check point about once a month at the end of my driveway. (He would always asked permission and there is plenty of room for pulled over cars). I asked him one time what were they looking for and he said he was tired of seeing all the rag tag trailers hauling scrap metal. They wrote SEVERAL tickets during those check points. i even witnessed a jump and run up my driveway one afternoon. Hasn't been one since he retired.

catfishrus

Twelve Pointer
Finally got the title back yesterday. I'm not exactly sure when it was sent off but it was some time in Oct. So about three months.

highclimber

Old Mossy Horns
Gotta be Wildlife. I went to DMV, almost 3 months ago, was told it would be, about 3 weeks......Still haven't seen it. And yep, I notice, all the Trailers with no tags, lights, etc. Thought I was the only one in Sanford, with all of the above.