DIY Trail camera mount

Hazmt

Six Pointer
Thanks for sharing this! I made a few today to use on my security (game) cameras today around the farm. I you put enough of them up and you will at least see the bad guys stealing your stuff. After hunting season, Walmart clears them out pretty cheap, so I get a couple every year. This idea makes it easier for me to mount them up high on the barns.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I set up a couple of these this week in places around the field that had limited tree access. One I put on my box stand leg and can now get pictures that aren't tilted 45 degrees. Seems to work fine so far.

yeah, if you need to do sever angles I can see the benefit - my locations a small stick behind the camera at top or bottom adjust it enough to level it

maybe when I find a few hours I may mess with it,,,better than mowing the grass!!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
That's what I usually do as well. I do see where this can come in handy if you are looking to place a camera in a specific place and there is really no suitable tree in the right place. I put one on the edge of the clover patch in front of the house where there are no trees. i had a post with a bluebird box on it so now I just used it. Perfect place and solution. Took me more time to find what I needed at Lowe's than it did to put them together.