Did a little scouting

double

Twelve Pointer
Me and my buddy took the boat out and burned a lot of gas yesterday evening. Checked some old spots tried to get to some new ones. We ended jumping a few woodies and just pulled up in some brush like we would hunt. Ended up having several birds a few teal mostly woodies fly right past us. Really pumped for the early split now. Unfortunately the spot is an hour boat ride and on public water. All that adds up to a very very early morning.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Good to hear you're seeing birds. It didn't dawn on me until a buddy said it today but the early season is only a few weeks away. Good luck on the opener!

TeamLockedUP

Man I've really got to get it in gear! Being back in school while working full time is wearin me out. I can't wait to hear those woodies whistling through the trees again!!

I feel you there I don't have anything ready yet for this split but I'm praying the forcast stays the same as rainy and cloudy cause I have a perfect hole on cloudy day to bust some woodies in the afternoon

Has anyone seen any teal at all this year other than down on the coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmac

I feel you there I don't have anything ready yet for this split but I'm praying the forcast stays the same as rainy and cloudy cause I have a perfect hole on cloudy day to bust some woodies in the afternoon

Has anyone seen any teal at all this year other than down on the coast?
Had some a week ago for 1 or 2 days and they were gone, theres a thread over on DHC where a guy took his young brother out for their SD youth day and the boy killed 5 BWT and 1 GWT. So theres obviously still some BWT up North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had some a week ago for 1 or 2 days and they were gone, theres a thread over on DHC where a guy took his young brother out for their SD youth day and the boy killed 5 BWT and 1 GWT. So theres obviously still some BWT up North.

Last edited by a moderator: