Dick's

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I haven't been in one since they pulled their crap. Today I was in the Best Buy next door and decided to take a peak. No guns on the top row and the lower row was half empty. What they did have was overpriced. Barely any ammo and it too was overpriced. Only two air guns and no pellets. Very limited archery stuff. I can't imagine they'll stay afloat much longer and that makes me smile. They should be renamed Dick's Clothing Store because that's mostly what's in there.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Dont care for Dicks seems over priced. Went in academy sports in Greenville Thursday. There stocks were down on guns amo and fishing gear. They seemed have a fair amount of dove shells but everything else was sparse execpt clothing

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Whole lot more margin in clothing made in SE Asia than guns and ammo made here. The perfect reason why it consumes so much floor space.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
DSG isn't going anywhere. For most soccer/baseball/basketball/camping/ parents that is thee goto store. For exercisers, golfers, kayakers, etc, either it or the other stores DSG owns are the gotos.

Remember, only about 7% of Americans are active hunters.