Dibenedetto (SP?)

MtnMan

Eight Pointer
I was almost hoping Hamlin would have an issue and wouldn't be able to catch the 95 . I was pulling hard for Matt . I hope he lands a real good ride also . He really has earned one .

lasttombstone

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I forget which one said it but one of the commentators said that Bristol was a drivers track and that Matt was showing his abilities. There were plenty of other cars in the race that had way more money and resources behind them but Matt was the class of the field all night. Equal tires and Denny didn't have a chance.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Man that guy can drive and run all over the big guys.
He would have won if he did not get that dent in the front.
I wish he won.
Cant believe he did it and with old used gear.
That car was an old one retired from JGR if I remember.

pikepole20

Button Buck
I would like to see him in a Stewart Haas Ford. Maybe the 14 or the 41.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

302cj

Twelve Pointer
I’ve told these guys at work to watch him during different races. He’s doing a hell of a job and I hope like hell he gets a decent ride for next year. He is miles ahead of others with same equipment.

MtnMan

Eight Pointer
JGR should cut that Jones boy loose , put Matt D in the 20 and bring Christopher Bell up and put him in the 95 .

pikepole20

Button Buck
Don't think it will happen with Gibbs. Not that many other Toyotas, so it looks like a Ford or Chevy. Maybe Johnson will retire and he could take the 48. But, I bet it might be the 38 of David Ragan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LIZZRD

Spike
I like Matt B. , also Aric A. , most always pull for the underdog, But ,
been a Newman fan when Dodge got back in Nascar . I don't get to see to many races (no cable) ,
but well known he will race you hard, especially since he is trying to make the 'playoffs' .

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
He'll definitely get a lot of offers, he needs to pick the right one.He would be a good one for Stewart-Haas.

“J”

Four Pointer
Matty D did a great job with what he had, I was really hoping for him too win.... Bristol is a tough race in the summer at night. But is a blast too see in person....

302cj

Twelve Pointer
Hell yeah!

specialk

Ten Pointer
glad he found a ride.....hopefully he can excel at the woods brothers.....I think Jason Radcliffe is coming over to crew chief …..

MtnMan

Eight Pointer
Hell yeah!
I just now saw this on t v . Looks like I'm gonna be pulling for a Ford next year .

specialk

Ten Pointer
Seems paul reccomended matty d for the job as well....also looks like menard's will still be a sponser in nascar as well....