Depredation permit in Johnston County


Ten Pointer
Game Wardens and biologist employed by the WRC are not the only ones that can issue a Depredation Permit Wildlife Damage Control Agents licensed by the WRC can also issue them. You also have to remember that a Farmer be it the landowner or lessee does not need a permit if if he is going to dispose of the animal on the property only when you are going to remove the animal from the property were it was taken do you need it or someone other than the farmer is shooting the animal . Alot of farmers choose not to get one because of the extra paper work involved in having one.