Deer processing Alexander county?

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Hey guys looking for recommendation for my 80 year old dad a processor in Alexander county or the stony point side of Iredell county. D Pinley where he normally takes whole deer has notified everyone he now processing livestock so may take two or more months or more to get return on deer near.

I know you will say learn to process yourself but medical issues and other factors make it easier for a field gut and drop off processing location.

Let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Is Mays meats taylorsville doing deer this year? Give them call. Was a P&P I think was name had signs up last few years. Think they over near Paul pay rd if not you may have look to another county like iredell

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Mays stopped doing it. One of their guys started his own in hiddenite but don’t know if he’s still in business.

P and P is the one on Paul Payne rd that he normally uses but he’s doing live stock and said it’s be months on return.

ncbuckhunter

Four Pointer
Wild America Taxidermy and Deer Processing in Union Grove. I took my son’s youth day buck there and they did an awesome job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
I will check Wild America, thank you.

Guy who left Mays meats lives/works somewhere near Craftmaster, on the loop road. Gallihar, Galligher, something like that.