Deer camp chat session

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I can get into chat but I dont see any rooms other than the general chat. When I click on the browse rooms link it only shows the 1 general room.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
It’s all good folks... @Tipmoose is working through a few things with it. May not work well tonight though. Please post any issues here In this thread.

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I haven't had any problem either week. Are the folks having problems using phone-tye things? On my tablet, I just click the "chat" tab at the top of the page and it goes straight to the session. I have never had to enter any password nor search for the room.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
I haven't had any problem either week. Are the folks having problems using phone-tye things? On my tablet, I just click the "chat" tab at the top of the page and it goes straight to the session. I have never had to enter any password nor search for the room.
Last week and last night I was using my phone , just scrolling to the chat icon then typing in the deer123 password. No troubles.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Worked fine for me as well. Couple oddities like a member posting and not shown in chat room. Pruning of the chats 20 min into the session. However, I think most difficulties are stemming from user error or user devices (lag).

Tip can comment if he wishes on the current and future status/functions of the chat rooms.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Let’s talk this up....

Next deer chat session Thursday August 6th 7-9pm. Bow season will be about a month out. Share what you are doing with others in the chat room... checking trail cams... slinging arrows downfield at targets?

I encourage any new members (and deer hunters) to jump in and participate.

Looking forward to the conversation fellas...

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I tried again on a different computer but I still can't see any rooms just general chat.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I’m good for another session before deer season if y’all are. There have been some good chats so far over the past summer months. Open invitation.... Pull up a chair and join in.

September 3rd from 7pm-9pm

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I made a change to the settings on the deer chat room. Can folks see it now?