December 1, 2018

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Had a fun hunt yesterday to end the first split.. Without having true layout boats we modified our Creek Boats with a caps and anchored them up in the middle of a bunch of diver and sea duck decoys. We were a couple miles out and the weather made for calm seas that didn't start blowing up until after 1pm. The birds were moving most of the morning and decoyed pretty well making for some fun shooting. It was definitely a trip we will not forget and will be making again soon.

20181201_070307.jpg

20181201_075045.jpg20181201_135953.jpg

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Dang good score on that old squaw! Don’t shoot as many around here now as in the past. That one should be going on a wall ...

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Dang good score on that old squaw! Don’t shoot as many around here now as in the past. That one should be going on a wall ...
Wish I shot it. My cousin dropped off at his taxidermist before going home. He wanted to mount the scoter too but I think he is holding it to one bird for now.

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
That is cool, killed one on a lake in central NC about 15 yrs ago. Only drake I've ever seen. Only been after sea ducks once....