Dead geese on 85 south run over?

TeamLockedUP

Ok I work in and around concord and know the population of Canada's pretty good cause I see them every day and usually know there flight patterns and so on. But I was puzzled to see not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 but 5 dead on the on ramp to 85south in front of bass pro. I'm not saying these geese weren't run over but there scattered in such it looks like they were tossed out 4 of which are on the on ramp to 85 and the other way down 2 exits at mallard creek off ramp it just looks to suspicious to me to have been a fluke that many got run over in the same general area.
I wish the DOT would look at the cameras and see if they were hit with intent or tossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Who knows what happened. Could have inadvertently slid out going up the ramp. I can't see anyone tossing them out at such a congested area like that. If they tossed them, it would have been in the woods or field...I would think. I would lean more towards being ran over. There's tons of geese there will alot of traffic.

My wife and daughter were playing tennis Monday, not far from the exact ramp that you're talking about,and a dove flew into the court and died. No doubt it was ahot from a distant field. BUT they didn't hear any shots at all.

Last edited:

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
If given the chance, I would run over 5 at a time. They crap all over our parking lot and vehicles and are a real pain in the butt.

gamehunter

Old Mossy Horns
might be foul play but i have seen a flocks out on 85/40 to rdu. just out eating interstate grass, bound to get hit

TeamLockedUP

Yeah I understand what all of you are saying but to be scattered 2 exits like that it's ?? Able for sure and I also know there are some very bad hunters in and around the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
They get run over all the time up here. Especially when the whole family crosses. Geese are probably the number one road kill herenin the twin cities