Daytona........ the early one

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I’m not exactly a Kyle Busch fan mainly for his mouth, but you can’t deny his driving. I’m very happy that he was able to keep his cool and composure in his debut international enduro. I was afraid he may get aggravated and start trying to punt people.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
KB was in a Lexus owned by Jimmy Vasser. No Toyotas running in the series. They started 37 over all and finished 26th in class, 9th overall. They had some issue during the night I think and were 8 laps down to the class leader. The overall leader did 833 laps and they did 757. Bush said he had a ball and wants to do it again. He drove the final stint to the finish but I think most of his driving was done at night.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
KB was in a Lexus owned by Jimmy Vasser. No Toyotas running in the series. They started 37 over all and finished 26th in class, 9th overall. They had some issue during the night I think and were 8 laps down to the class leader. The overall leader did 833 laps and they did 757. Bush said he had a ball and wants to do it again. He drove the final stint to the finish but I think most of his driving was done at night.
Thanks!