Daytona 500

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
It ended up being a slightly better race than I expected. Good to see Gibbs win after losing his son. What did you think of the race? Honestly one of the better 500s I’ve seen in recent years.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
WAY better than I expected from the first lap! Hated to see the pileup though, but no way to woah them cars down enough when the leader spins. Stands were full also, wasn't expecting that either! I'd give that race an 8/10. Thats something when you consider the race the day before was a 1/10.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Pretty decent woulda liked few more competitive cars in end to push, give everyone better run for their money.

specialk

Ten Pointer
headed over to Hampton sunday, hope they have side by side racing like Daytona.....some of the "experts" say they will....looks like rain may be in the mix....either way me and the boy will grill and drink....got tickets to tour the garage sunday morning.....

302cj

Twelve Pointer
As I said in other thread it was a great race. At the same time I do have 1 complaint. DW needs to get out of the booth. Lord I'm tired of him rambling on about nothing. I almost would rather hear Biffle rambling on.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
As I said in other thread it was a great race. At the same time I do have 1 complaint. DW needs to get out of the booth. Lord I'm tired of him rambling on about nothing. I almost would rather hear Biffle rambling on.
He’s terrible....

red neck richie

Six Pointer
Same ole plate race. The only difference is they were a little more patient early on and the big one didn't happen till later in the race. Only 14 cars out of 40 finished the race. Demolition derby. I am looking forward to see this new package they are breaking out in Atlanta this week.

Last edited: