Dave Dorian is losing his fan club

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Defending what? You can't be serious? I literally just showed you where your own recruit jumped nearly 400 spots in 15 DAYS after he committed during baseball season, and you think there is some grand conspiracy only for UNC?

How about you just stop with this load of crap! Lol.
It isn’t grand conspiracy.

247 is a business.

Their biggest business clientele is UNC fans.

Does a business owner make their customers happy or mad?

It’s real simple.

No one’s mad about. It is what is

The fact that you deny and can’t accept it the real comedic gold here.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
It isn’t grand conspiracy.

247 is a business.

Their biggest business clientele is UNC fans.

Does a business owner make their customers happy or mad?

It’s real simple.

No one’s mad about. It is what is

The fact that you deny and can’t accept it the real comedic gold here.
You're still going on about this despite it happening to State recruits? Multiple recruits? Is Pack Pride not a 247site?

Just stop. It's looking ridiculous.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
You're still going on about this despite it happening to State recruits? Multiple recruits? Is Pack Pride not a 247site?

Just stop. It's looking ridiculous.
Clint Brewster, recruiting evaluater for 247sports.

That’s all that needs to be said.

ECU_Pirate

Six Pointer
Well it's the opposite for ECU. If we get a guy that had offers from P5 schools their ranking will drop when they commit to us. Happens all the time. So at least y'all don't have that happening to you. ECU even has a large following on 247.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
One of how many? And still not addressing State players making 'abnormal' jumps? I don't blame you.
You named one player, congrats.

Wanna wager there as been more UNC players that make abnormal jumps than State?

What it actually proves is there is 0 scientific knowledge about it, it is just merely entertainment for the subscriber, IE, You.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
You named one player, congrats.
Trust me, I found plenty more when I found the one. There was absolutely zero need for me to post them here once I realized how petty and flat incorrect the debate was. If you want to look, have at it. You won't prove me wrong, that I'll guarantee. :)

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
What it actually proves is there is 0 scientific knowledge about it, it is just merely entertainment for the subscriber, IE, You.
What it actually proves is that you'll simply find whatever meaning fits your narrative. Bro tried to use 'ratings' to downplay Chapman and then stated 'that's why I only look at offer lists' only to realize that Chapman had a damn good offer list.

You guys epitomize inconsistency. Lol.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
What it actually proves is that you'll simply find whatever meaning fits your narrative. Bro tried to use 'ratings' to downplay Chapman and then stated 'that's why I only look at offer lists' only to realize that Chapman had a damn good offer list.

You guys epitomize inconsistency. Lol.
And you are so virtuous you would never do this yourself. :ROFLMAO:

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Mack whining about early signing period.

Let the excuses begin.
Lol, you obviously didn't even read his interview. He specifically said that it didn't affect him because he was hired early. He was referring to other coaches.

Besides, he closed out a great class considering what he inherited and has started out 2020 very good. What excuse does he need?

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Mack (I like that name) is a proven winner at UNC and he has a ring. DD is going to have to win 2 titles to be greater than Mack and he aint winning one. Mack Brown when he was 5 > DD

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Um, Belichick has been fired before so your comment means nothing. So Belichick isn't a good coach because he has been fired! Lol
Earth to whoever. Mack is in the hall of fame and has a ring so when you say stuff like Dd is better you are not believable.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Um, Belichick has been fired before so your comment means nothing. So Belichick isn't a good coach because he has been fired! Lol
Earth to whoever. Mack is in the hall of fame and has a ring so when you say stuff like Dd is better you are not believable.
You didn’t answer my question.

Also, where did I say DD is better?

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I don't have to answer your question. This is Merica...
Y'all d ont be hating casuse the Heels have 2 Hall of famers.....